Harfang is a low-level software library to create multimedia applications.
It can be used to write programs in different languages.
- In Python, using the harfang module.
- In Lua, using the harphang extension.
It is available on all major desktop OSes in 32 and 64 bit:
- Windows, OSX and Linux (Debian/Ubuntu).
- Harfang Manual: Describes the concepts and the architecture of the library.
- Harfang API: Technical documentation for each symbol, class and function of the library.
- Editor Manual: Manual for the Assemble visual editor built on Harfang.
- Toolchain: Documentation for various command line tools such as the FBX converter.