System of Units
Harfang internally uses the Internal System of Units (SI) or metric system:
- Distances are expressed in meters, see Mtr, Cm and Mm.
- Angles are expressed in radians, see Rad and Deg.
Time is internally stored in nanoseconds as a 64 bit integer, many functions are available to convert to and from different units of time:
- Second: time_from_sec/time_to_sec and time_from_sec_f/time_to_sec_f
- Millisecond (10-3s): time_from_ms/time_to_ms and time_from_ms_f/time_to_ms_f
- Microsecond (10-6s): time_from_us/time_to_us and time_from_us_f/time_to_us_f
- Nanosecond (10-9s): time_from_ns
The current system time can be queried using time_now.